1. It is the most easier to assort the engine and to spend all kinds of works at the portable stand. Before engine removal at the stand it is necessary to remove a flywheel and a casing of coupling with a conducted disk.
2. If the stand is not present, to assort the engine it is possible, having strengthened it on a strong workbench or to a floor. At dismantling of the engine without the stand it is necessary to observe extra care.
3. If it is supposed to hand over the engine in repair, at first it is necessary to remove all hinged units and the equipment to establish them subsequently precisely in the same order, as well as at independent major repairs.
The following concerns such units:
— The generator and arms of its fastening;
— Elements of system of decrease in toxicity of the fulfilled gases;
— The distributor of ignition, a candle and high-voltage wires of system of ignition;
— The thermostat with the case;
— The pump of a cooling liquid;
— Power supply system elements;
— Inlet and final collectors;
— The oil filter;
— The fuel pump;
— Elements of a suspension bracket (support) of the engine;
— A flywheel with a casing of coupling and a conducted disk.
At removal from the engine of hinged units especially show consideration for those details which can be necessary at removal of the engine or for auxiliary installation. Put labels on linings, epiploons, prorates, shaft, washers, nuts and other details to establish them in former position.
4. If the block of cylinders of an incomplete complete set, that is the block of cylinders with established krivoshipno-shatunnym the mechanism and piston group it is necessary to remove also a head of the block of cylinders, the oil pallet and the oil pump is established. The list of details subject to removal is defined by the accepted variant of repair.
5. If it is planned to carry out full major repairs, the engine it is necessary to disassemble and remove completely its details in a following order:
— Covers of a gear belt of a camshaft;
— A gear belt;
— A cover of a head of the block of cylinders;
— Forward and back covers of the engine;
— A head of the block of cylinders and a camshaft;
— The oil pallet;
— The oil pump;
— Shatunno-piston group;
— A cranked shaft.
6. Before dismantling and performance of procedures of major repairs following tools and the equipment will be necessary:
— A standard set of the tool;
— Small plastic cash desks or plastic sacks for storage of details;
— шпатель or шабер for removal of the rests of linings;
— Development for processing of apertures;
— A shock stripper;
— A micrometer;
— стрелочный the indicator with assembly elements;
— The adaptation for compression of springs;
— The adaptation for хонингования cylinders;
— The tool for clearing of flutes for rings in pistons;
— An electric drill;
— A set of taps and dies;
— Wire brushes (rigid and soft);